With Fifth Third Real Life RewardsSM, you earn points for all the ordinary things you buy every day that are already in your budget – gas, groceries, your daily errands. You can redeem your points for such simple pleasures as a night out at the movies, taking the family out to eat, or the satisfaction of paying down a loan.
Fifth Third Real Life Rewards offers:
- Earn 1 Reward point on every $1 of net signature, non-PIN transactions or monthly bill payments with your card*
- Combine points on multiple Fifth Third reward accounts and redeem now instead of waiting years for some unrealistic extravagance
- Use your points to deposit cash to your Checking or Savings Account or help pay down your Fifth Third Mortgage
- Redeem points for memorable life moments like taking someone special out to dinner or thanking a friend with a gift card
- Online point tracking and redemption at www.FifthThirdRewards.com
To see more of the available reward options, or to learn more, visit www.FifthThirdRewards.com.
|Look at some of the great reward options available to you!|
||$10 Applebee’s® Gift Card
|5,000 points||$25 Best Buy® Gift Card|
|8,000 points||$50 Target® Gift Card|
||$100 Shell Gas Card
|25,000 points||Airline Ticket up to $350|
Sample listing only. Once enrolled, visit www.FifthThirdRewards.com for a complete catalog listing.
Applebee’s, Best Buy, Target and Shell are registered trademarks of their respective companies.
*Purchases are defined as the dollar value of goods and services purchased with the Card, minus any credits, returns or other adjustments as reflected on the monthly statements. Purchases do not include annual fees, late payment fees, over-limit fees, insurance charges, card-related service charges, Finance Charges, or other fees and/or unauthorized charges. Purchases also do not include Cash Advances, PIN-based transactions, Ready Reserve transactions, balance transfers, Convenience Checks, person-to-person money transfers, quasi-cash transactions (including the purchase of traveler's checks, foreign currency, or money orders), truck stop transactions, gaming transactions or currency purchases.