With Visa® Purchase Security, if something you bought with your Preferred Banking Visa Signature® Rewards Card is damaged or stolen within ninety (90) days of purchase, you may be eligible to receive reimbursement for the cost to repair or replace the specific item. It's like an insurance policy for your purchases!
This is an insurance program, and certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
Your coverage includes:
- Replacement, repair, or reimbursement for eligible items of personal property purchased entirely with your eligible Preferred Banking Visa Signature card
- Maximum of $500 per claim and $50,000 per cardholder in the event of theft, damage due to fire, vandalism, accidentally discharged water, or certain weather conditions.
How to file a claim:
- Contact your Benefit Administrator:
- By mail:
Benefit Administrator: Cardholder Services
550 Mamaroneck Avenue, Suite 309
Harrison, NY 10528
- By phone:
1-800-397-9010; Outside the United States, call collect at 0-410-902-8012
- Submit the following documentation within sixty (60) days of loss or damage or the claim will not be honored:
- Your completed and signed claim form.
- Your Visa Signature card receipt.
- The itemized store receipt.
- A police report (made within 48 hours of the occurrence in the case of theft), fire, insurance claim, or loss report, or other report sufficient to determine eligibility for benefits.
- A copy of your insurance declaration page, when applicable.
- Any other documentation deemed necessary to substantiate your claim.
- Documentation (if available) of any other settlement of the loss.
For complete details of this and all other benefits, refer to the Guide to Benefits that came with your Preferred Banking Visa Signature Rewards Card or click here.